- According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer being a Consumer, may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving a reason within 14 days of collecting the parcel. In order to make a statement on withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer may use the withdrawal form and should submit a statement on withdrawal from the contract by sending the above-mentioned statement to the address: JFL Polska, ul.Katowicka, 61-131 Poznań.
- Returned goods must be complete. Goods should be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the ordinary management, i.e. the consumer should handle the goods bearing in mind the need for its possible, subsequent return. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Consumer right to withdraw from the contract is not applicable in the case of:
- when the subject of the service is a perishable item or has a short shelf life;
- when the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- when the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things.
- The store refunds the returned goods with delivery within 14 (fourteen) days in accordance with the rules described in Section VIII Repayment of amounts due to customers.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item to the Store.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store, the Customer may report in writing via email. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- Goods may be covered by the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty. The detailed warranty conditions and its duration are given in the warranty card issued by the guarantor, about which the Customer will be informed on the Product Page. If the warranty document provides for this possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly at the authorized service whose address is in the warranty document.
- The customer may, at his option, use the warranty right directly with the guarantor (manufacturer or distributor) on the indicated websites and from the rights granted to him by the seller under the warranty.
- Store immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the package with the advertised product, will respond to the complaint and inform the customer about further proceedings.