- The administrator of personal data contained on the site is
JFL Polska with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Katowicka 33/31
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the implementation of a contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information voluntarily entered in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form is available for inspection by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by JFL Polska in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.